Monday, February 28, 2011

Publix weekly ad starting Wednesday 3/2

Go HERE to get your preview of this week's Publix sale ad.  I am excited about the Crystal Light as we drink a TON at my house!  :) 

TIPS:  What I like to do is copy and paste the items I plan to buy onto a Word document, then print it out.  Next, I gather my coupons together and paperclip them to that list.  This eliminates fumbling with them in the store.  Then, I calculate my out-of-pocket expense after coupon savings and write it beside the listed item.  (This is super important to me so I know if something has rang up wrong- which makes it free- or a coupon has been skipped.)  Remember, when doing your calculating, the BOGO listed price is the price for TWO.  They ring up half-price if you would like to buy only one.  :)  Happy shopping!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment