Monday, January 17, 2011

CVS pepsi deal still going on + clearance finds

Hey guys and gals,
Just wanted to give you a heads up about some great clearance finds that I saw at CVS today. They have a lot of different shampoo brands 50-90% off...some of the brands were tresemme, organixs (sp?), aveeno...just to name a few. They also still have the make-up (tons of it) marked 75% off, and I hear there are peelies on a lot of it (not at my store, but maybe you get lucky!) or maybe you already have a ton of make-up coupons...which makes for sweet deals or even free or with overage! Yipee! I used all of my $5.00 off of 2 loreal coupons last week and bought a ton of mineral foundation that was 75% off...I usually pay 14-15.00 for one and walked away with barely $1.00 or free on most of it!!!

They also are continuing the Pepsi deal and other blogs are saying that you can do the deal again this week and many are reporting you can do it twice each week...now, $1.44 for a 12 pack of diet mt dew is AWESOME...and don't forget you might get a $5.00 off coupon from the magic machine if you have spent $50.00 on beauty aids and have signed up for their new free beauty program.

The magic machine gave me $2.00 off of huggies, $1.00 off of kudo's, and $1.00 off of 4 mars candy bars (um, trying not to fuel my chocolate addiction anymore...but I may give in!)

And not sure if the machine had a gliche or what, but usually you can only scan your card 1-3 times a visit...this time it let me scan 4 times...gave me duplicate coupons, but hey...worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment