Saturday, January 8, 2011

Where have you been?

So you may have wondered where have all the posts gone...where is Jen? Well, where can I start? Um, for one we all five have been sick, sick, and some more sick. Stomach flu, colds, pnuemonia, ear infections and all of that just in the last 4 weeks with some of us still sick.Then to top it all off, our family has really taken a personal beating in so many life issues. We are struggling thru them and growing as a family. You haven't read any posts from me because 1. I started back to work in October and it has been a whirlwind ride of contract jobs, interviews, more interviews, and currently working 12-14 hour days at least 6 days a week on a payroll conversion. My poor hubby has taken on every other responsibility of a working family because I come home and fall in the bed. I am so blessed with a great hardworking husband who never complains about the hours I am putting in or the challenges of raising here kids by himself, sick ones at that! So, I apologize for my lack of posts...I have managed to snag a deal here or there, but very few since I started back to work. I hope things slow down for me soon so I can get back to helping all of you save money in the new year! Hugs and happy new years from Jen!

1 comment:

  1. And I, Brandi, have just been crazy busy with the holidays, family sickness and surgery, etc. But, like Jen said, we're back for 2011 savings! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete