Friday, August 27, 2010

Cart Buster Event coming to a Kroger near you???

Ok, so just wanted to let you know that I received a vague flier from Kroger with a few coupons in it stating that the Cart Buster event was coming soon to a store near me and they were letting me know, as a best customer, before the big announcement.  So, I tried to find some info out on it but didn't find anything, so I sent an email to Kroger.com and am awaiting a response.  I will let you know what I find out.  However, my mailer did list a bunch of products so I will list a few in case you want to get started on looking for coupons.

Aunt Jemima pancake mix and syrup (tears pads at publix that have buy syrup, get mix free!)
Cap n crunch cereal, Life cereal, Quaker instant oatmeal, Pringles, tostitos, Pam cooking spray, Healthy choice fresh mixers, Rice-a-roni, rotel, AMP, SO-Be, Bounty, Charmin, Dawn, Downy, Tide, Always, Pampers, Aussie, Covergirl, Old Spice, IAMS cat and dog food.  That is just a few of the brands listed.  I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment