Friday, August 20, 2010

Checking receipts

I know I sound like a broken record...BUT I cannot stress this enough...CHECK your receipts.  At night I always sit down and check my receipts and look over any purchases from that day (if I haven't already checked them at the store) and last night found $18.00 in mistakes from Publix and Target.  Publix was surprising, I rarely find mistakes, but $14.65 cents in mistakes were on there, which the manager happily refunded to me.  Target is well-known for mistakes, but they are usually fairly nice about refunding my money there too.  If you haven't heard me say it before, I find about 9 out of 10 receipts have mistakes and your biggest money saver habit that you should form is checking receipts and knowing what your prices should have been and how many coupons you used! 

No comments:

Post a Comment