Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pin numbers on Internet printable coupons

So while at my favorite Publix this morning, I stopped and had my "how's it going" conversation with the management.  But something during this discussion is still urking me.  One of the managers said she had a lady that came in and used 2 coupons with the same Pin number on them, then 6 with the same Pin!  (The Pin is the 16 digit number typically found under the expiration date area.)  When the manager stated that they should be different on every coupon, the customer came unglued on her.  She proceeded to tell the manager that when you hit "back" and print your 2nd coupon per computer that this 2nd coupon prints with the same Pin as the 1st.  Now, I have done this check myself just to see, and I have NEVER had the same coupon print with the same Pin.  Jen and I try to make sure that every class we teach knows this, so I know it wasn't any of our great clients.  This Pin is the ONLY way retailers can tell if the coupon is PHOTOCOPIED.  Please know that photocopying coupons is a crime, not only here on Earth but also in the eyes of our Heavenly Father.  Jesus didn't steal so we shouldn't either.  God bless and happy saving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment