Monday, October 18, 2010

So, you just gotta ask sometimes!

I know some of you guys have read about our allergy struggles with Reese and finding ANY packaged foods for her can be a challenge...I mean how do you make stuff without corn, dairy, and soy...there isn't much.  But, I found these puffs at Target that are free of all of that stuff and she loves them...but as far as puffs go, they are on the expensive side-of course, cause they are organic.  So, I emailed the company a few months ago and asked if they had coupons for them.  They sent me back a great email full of info about the company, coupons for a bunch of other products, a newsletter and a list of ingredients in all their foods...BUT no coupons for puffs, which they said they didn't have.  Bummer...while I appreciated the other coupons, reese can't eat any of their other stuff cause none of the rest is free of all of her allergens. 

But guess what I got in my email last night?  A pdf coupon for $1.00 off of two puffs!!!!!!!!!!  YAHOO!!! 
I don't know why they created one...maybe I wasn't the only person that asked for one...maybe this is a one time deal, but it does pay to email companies with questions, praise, and yes-even complaints (if they are vaild complaints!).

So, guess where I am going today...Target, and yes I will be keeping my eyes peeled to make sure that they take off the right amount on my coupons, so frustrating but the only place that sells these around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment