Saturday, June 4, 2011

Great Publix Trip!


A great run to Publix. In and out in less than 20 mins. $12 out of pocket, $47 in savings! The bayer is a moneymaker as I mentioned earlier, and I still had my free John Freda Haircolor coupon..combined with a $5 off target q for it, made a big moneymaker night for me! I am so grateful...we needed cereal, the kids love fruit roll ups and I refuse to pay full price for them. We go thru aspirin and pain relievers like they are candy and well, I just threw in the pasta salad cause my hubby likes it. :) not shown is also two packs of butter and two packs of sargento cheese.
Also to note, my Publix had not seen nor heard of the red coupon booklet with an umbrella on it, and was out of yellow advantage fliers and had only a handful of the brand new green ones left. :(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment