Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Coupons for Home Depot!

Have you signed up for the Home Depot Garden Club?  If not, you should...I got some awesome coupons in the mail today from them and one of them is a "buy one, get one free" on mums.  In the spring we got the same type coupon but on shrubs...we purchased some evergreen trees for our backyard that we had been waiting to buy cause they are $100.00+ each and that coupon saved us a ton of money! 

I don't know about you, but Fall is slowly starting to dawn and I am excited about saving some money on some mums for my big new rock in my front yard! 

The booklet also contained other moneysaving coupons on glad garbage bags, a water filtration system, and more!

Click below on the picture to go sign up today!
Home Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment