Thursday, September 16, 2010

So, here's the Dyson deal I scored!

It's Brandi, and for those of you who have seen the FB posts, you know I have been in search of a good vacuum.  I had great feedback, and it seemed that Dyson was the best for my needs (I have stairs and a canister wouldn't be easy for me).  I researched all the stats on the air wattage/suction power, weight, amps, etc.  They are all certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation.  I even called Dyson to ask about warranty exclusions.  So, after a week-long process, I got my new DC14 last night!  Here's the deal I scored:
Walmart.com is no longer carrying this model, so it is marked down to $287. (it's $399.99 at Dyson.com)  They have .97 shipping on it, and I cashed in some points at my bank to get a Walmart $25 gift card.  So, $291 shipped right to my door in 3 days with full 5 year warranty!! 
I would highly recommend this brand, not only for it's performance, but also it's customer service!  They are amazing (all 3 times I have called them now).   ;)   So, if you need one or will soon, check out this Dyson deal.  It highly surpasses Target's "clearance prices" this week. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment