Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Groupon-check out my deal!

Remember me telling you that you should sign up for Groupon email alerts?  Well, I signed up a while back and got an email several weeks after signing up with a $10.00 off code for buying a groupon by a certain time.  Well, I got on the site the last day that the groupon code was good and could not get the code to work.  I was bummed and didn't buy the deal.  I emailed customer service to tell them that I tried to use the code and that it wouldn't work and they sent me a sweet email letting me know they had deposited $10 into my account that didn't expire-WOW-yeah!  Great customer service...quick, responsive!  Then Groupon sent me another email this week with a $5.00 off code...so I wondered if I could use both codes on one groupon deal!  The answer is YES!!!  So I just purchased $40.00 worth of food at Germantown Cafe (YUM!) for $5.00!

You can also earn $$$ credits by referring friends.  After they make a purchase, you get a $10.00 credit!  And many daily groupon deals are just $10.00 anyways!  Here is a link if you want to view today's deals.
http://www.groupon.com/r/uu2318472

Or you can click on the box below and sign up for Groupon emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment