Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Reader-caller Scenario at Wags!

First, let me apologize to the sweet lady that called me and I didn't even ask her name :( and gave me a scenario for Walgreens this week. I work fulltime during the week and was a little thrown off by the caller because I was in a "work mode" mind set!  And second, if you read this post (and you were the caller) please send me an email and I will send you a gift for your call and scenario at couponingforchrist@gmail.com!

Now for the scenario!

Buy 2 Colgate total advanced or gum defense toothpastes 2/$4
Buy 2 Skintimate Shave gels 2/$6
Buy 4 Snickers eggs (individual ones!) 29 cents each

Use 2 $1.50 off one colgate q from 3/27 SS
Use 2 $55 cent off one skintimate q from 3/20 or 3/27SS
Use 2 $1/2 snicker q from 3/20 RP


If you have a $5.00 RR from last week then you would pay $1.09 OOP and get back $6 RR's
If you don't have a $5.00 RR from last week then you would pay $6.16 OOP and get back $6 RR's and just pay 16 cents for everything!

Great Scenario...big thanks to our Newest Reader!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment