Saturday, March 5, 2011

One way we like to use our Register Rewards

I wanted to blog about a great way you can "provide" for your couponing each week.  As we always say, couponing should never cost you a ton of money to start doing.  Don't start out running to the gas station Sunday morning to buy 20 papers.  Don't get me wrong, it is nice to have the papers and you will only get some coupons that way.  However, I would like to share my process of buying my papers:  I like to search out Walgreens ads for money-makers each week.  For example, Crest toothpaste is $3 and you get $3 Register Rewards back AND use your $1 manufacturer coupon to pay.  This is what we call a $1 money-maker (MM).  I will take my Register Rewards (RRs) and use them to buy my Sunday papers the following week.  How?  RRs are actually MANUFACTURER coupons you can use anywhere that coupons are accepted.  I typically buy 4 papers each week.  If you don't want to buy your papers at Walgreens, Kroger sells them for 99 cents versus the $1.75 face price for the Tennessean. 

*If you would like to learn more about how to make money using coupons, coupon policies, and more..send us an email and get signed up for our online course!  It takes approximately an hour to complete and even contains shopping scenario quiz questions so you are fully prepared to save!*
God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment